The talent of our 900+ multicultural staff, combined with our cutting edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service has enabled us to double in size year after year. Today we have 22 offices across the world, with even more exciting expansion plans supported by a strategic partnership with Banco Santander. This is a unique opportunity to join at an exciting time for Ebury and to help us to grow our business significantly over the coming years.
While we specialise in FX, our unique payment capabilities have been a successful driver of our growth. We are now looking for the right person to help build and scale our payment products globally. The ideal candidate is someone who has initiative, is hands-on and can hit the ground running to help us achieve our expected growth.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 3-5 years of experience as a project manager or product manager, having implemented new initiatives with sizable impact in a start-up or corporate
- Experience working within onboarding automation, regtech and/or transaction monitoring initiatives
- Understanding of KYC requirements for a financial regulated company
- Track record of managing complex enhancement programs with multiple deliverables and deadlines
- Effective communicator and good interpersonal skills
- Experience with complex data analysis or data-driven decision making
- Understanding of software development including Agile
- Hands-on, detail and delivery oriented
- Strong commercial awareness and analytical skills
- Pro-active and able to operate at a fast-paced environment
- A team player – focus on the best outcome, not ego