Are you interested in joining a 100% remote SaaS company dedicated to helping customers streamline organizational processes and be better stewards of their data? Consider applying for open positions at FormAssembly, an enterprise web form creation and collection platform used by some of the largest and most well-known organizations in the world.
FormAssembly is growing fast and we are excited to add a Product Manager to help scale our products to the next phase of our growth. Specifically, we are looking for someone who is passionate about building mobile and cross-functional web experiences that delight our customers and drive revenue from concept to completion. You will be responsible for driving business growth and defining solutions that deliver on customer and business value.
- 4+ years of experience in product management within fast-paced, agile environments.
- Enterprise mobile and web product experience preferred.
- Familiarity with mobile interface design on iOS, Android and mobile web platforms with proficiency in the Apple Human Interface Guidelines and Google Material Design Specification.
- A rich understanding of app ecosystems and related technologies.
- Excellent judgment, advocacy, communication and prioritization skills.
- Critical thinking skills to quickly make and measure decisions across products during planning and execution.
- Strong business & financial acumen to set the right goals and targets.
Bonus Points for:
- Experience at a SaaS company with enterprise products.
- Experience with Salesforce.com.
- Experience working in a remote team.
- Analytical and customer mindset in solving problems.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for developing new products.
- Strong presentation and written/verbal communication skills.
- Action-oriented, self motivated and a team player.
- Bonus if you have an MBA in a technical, business or quantitative field, but not required.
- Lead with an inspiring vision and strategy for our mobile and web products.
- You will create and own your roadmap based on that vision and strategy; measure and increase overall product portfolio health and performance; understand market demands; negotiate priorities; and take acceptable risks to maximize the value for our customer and business.
- Validate problems, opportunities and solutions with users, feedback and data.
- Maximize the value of our company’s product offerings and the productivity of your development squad.
- Orchestrate internal and external engineering teams using Agile methodologies to deliver on our vision including product roadmap development, sprint planning, user story creation, backlog prioritization and grooming.
- Lead all aspects of the mobile product creation, including gathering and prioritizing user requirements, writing specifications and working closely with engineering, analytics, product management, marketing and business to ensure product goals are met.
- Understand and anticipate customer needs to drive product definition and positioning.
- Engage directly and regularly with customers to gain in-depth understanding of their business processes and product needs.
- Perform competitive analysis and market research to guide product planning.
- Work closely with the UX team to drive user research and testing, and with design to create delightful experiences for job seekers.
- Influence other product teams and cross-functional teams to ensure successful outcomes in your focus areas.
FormAssembly offers several benefits that help to facilitate a healthy team, personal growth, and a work-life balance, all of which contribute to creating a more engaged and passionate workforce.
- Health benefits (health, dental, vision) for team members based in the United States
- 401(k) with 4% company match for team members based in the United States
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable contribution match
- Budget for professional development
- Company provided Mac laptop