As a Mulesoft Developer, you will translate system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment.
What is Required:
- 3-5 years of experience in developing integration solutions
- 1-2 years MuleSoft experience
- Good knowledge of microservices architecture and API Strategy development
- Good experience with Anypoint Platform, Flow Design, API Design, Dataweave, CloudHub, Runtime Fabric, API Management, EDI Integration
- Good experience with MuleSoft ecosystem: API-Led Connectivity, Application Network,
- C4E, Runtime Manager, API Manager, Design Center, Exchange, Anypoint Studio (Mule Runtime 3.x and 4.x), RAML
- Experience in developing, deploying and managing flows using Anypoint Studio and CloudHub
- Deep Knowledge with different MuleSoft offerings
- Experienced with design patterns used with MuleSoft integrations and Salesforce
- Experience with 3rd Party MuleSoft Anypoint Connectors
- Experience with Salesforce integrations
- Experience with MuleSoft On-Premise and Cloud solutions
- Experience with message queue design patterns
- Experience integrating with Cloud/SaaS applications, APIs, SDK of packaged applications and legacy applications
- Experience designing, developing, securing and managing APIs via API Gateways
- (Optional) At least 1 active MuleSoft Developer Certification is desirable
How We Work
Why do people join Clevertech? To make an impact. To grow themselves. To be surrounded by developers who they can learn from. We are truly excited to be creating waves in an industry under transformation.
True innovation comes from an exchange of knowledge across all of our teams. To put people on the path for success, we nurture a culture built on trust, collaboration, and personal growth. You will work in small feature-based cross-functional teams and be empowered to take Ownership.
We make a point of constantly evolving our experience and skills. We value diverse perspectives and fostering personal growth by challenging everyone to push beyond our comfort level and try something new.
The result? We produce meaningful work
We hire people from a variety of backgrounds who are respectful, collaborative, and introspective. Members of the tech team, for example, come from diverse backgrounds having worked as copy editors, graphic designers, and photographers prior to joining Clevertech.
Our hiring process focuses not only on your skills but also on your professional and personal ambitions. We want to get to know you. We put a lot of thought into the interview process in order to get a holistic understanding of you while being mindful of your time. You will solve problems derived from the work we do on a daily basis followed by thoughtful discussions around potential fit. Whatever the outcome, we want you to have a great candidate experience.