We make complex and state of the art designed native mobile apps, using the latest technologies. Programming either in Swift or Java and Kotlin, using the core functionalities in iOS like Core Data, Auto Layout or Android architecture components LiveData, etc…
We use a variety of approaches for Unit testing and Behavior Driven Development for which we make good use of iOS frameworks and solutions like XCTest framework and Cucumber respectively, or Android’s frameworks and solutions like Junit, Mockito, Espresso, PowerMockito. For iOS’ libraries and dependencies, we use Cocoapods and Carthage.
You’d be working in an agile team (typically Scrum, sometimes even XP and Kanban), alongside UX Designers, and Mobile Architects to design, develop and integrate native mobile applications and scalable enterprise solutions and working on projects that help other companies with their digital transformations. You typically work in a high autonomy environment with lots of freedom to create innovate and beautiful solutions. Our projects lie across Fintech and E-commerce domain.
Our main working language is English, so fluent in the English language is required. And if you have a good sense of humor and a passion for technology, then we’re looking for you!
Our Mobile Developers is a crucial and valued piece of the Mobiquity puzzle.
5 years of experience in mobile development with Android and/or iOS.
The number of years of experience can be compensated if we see that you have given presentations at conferences, published or contributed actively to open source projects, the critical role you play within the current company in terms of driving the mobile roadmap.
Experience in the following stacks:
- Java, Kotlin,
- Android SDK, Android Jetpack, RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server-side systems, Unit tests, UI Tests,
- Experience with Dependency injection,
- Android architecture components, LiveData, Room.
- Swift 5, Objective C, XCode,
- Storyboards, Layout constraints, iOS SDKs,
- iOS User Interface principles and components,
- Data modeling, HTTP,
- Fastlane, Carthage, Cocoapods.
- A true team player, fast learner, and good communicator, who is also self-steering and quality driven,
- Experience with architecture style: Flex, MVC/MVP/MVVM; TDD, BDD; one of the major cloud providers (AWS, Google, Azure); GraphQL,
- Experience configuring and setting up CI/CD,
- Databases, Security best practices,
- Flexible in working across multiple projects with cross-platform frameworks (e.g. React Native, back-end, DevOps).
What we offer:
- A competitive salary,
- 25 holidays,
- Travel costs compensation,
- A dedicated training budget and training via our Mobiquity Academy,
- Health insurance compensation,
- Pension plan,
- Free fruit daily, Free breakfast and lunch on Fridays, Friday’s afternoon drinks,
- A healthy work-life balance.
(If applicable, we also offer relocation support for a nonlocal candidate including visa application, flight ticket for the employee, support for 30% ruling application)
Please upload your resume and details in the section below.
Our recruiter Alice Revest (firstname.lastname@example.org) will be your contact person for this position.