Who we are: Mavens works to elevate healthcare worldwide. We connect people to cures using best-in-class cloud technology solutions.
Who you are: Mavens is seeking a Mobile Application Development Engineer to join our product team to serve as a key contributor within the product engineering organization to improve our Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences software-as-a-service offerings. The Mobile Application Development Engineer will report to and collaborate with the Vice President of Products & Vice President of Research & Development to serve within a high performance engineering team that is able to leverage the capabilities of the Salesforce.com platform and modern mobile technologies to drive ongoing innovation within the Mavens product portfolio. Ideal candidate will be an individual who takes ownership of a process and accountability for its day to day activities, is able to work independently or as part of a team, and seeks to work on a diverse range of technologies and processes.
Why this role matters: As the lead engineer this role will own responsibilities to ensure team, systems, and product decisions and capabilities are best-in-class and in accordance with product, regulatory, and industry requirements.
- Collaborate with the Vice President of Research & Development and teammates to make technical decisions required to facilitate ongoing development of the current product portfolio.
- Complete day-to-day product engineering tasks, contributing to the definition of relevant best practices in the areas of mobile application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement.
- Write maintainable code with extensive test coverage, working in a professional software engineering environment (with source control, dev/stage/prod release cycle, continuous deployment).
- Responsible for developing mobile applications that integrate with the Salesforce.com development platform leveraging a combination of modern mobile technologies with a focus on React Native.
- Stay up to date on the latest industry standard implementation details regarding relevant technologies.
- Support end to end effort related SDLC Process Management, Safety & Soundness, Governance and application/environment Issue resolution.
- Completes assigned tasks while ensuring quality, security and compliance requirements are met.
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management or equivalent field
- 3+ years of experience professional software development building and delivering highly scalable, reliable, and complex software systems on-time and on budget
- 2+ years professional experience with mobile development iOS and/or Android
- Demonstrable experience with real-world iOS or Android projects for the App Store or Enterprise distribution
- Demonstrated expertise in developing applications with the React Native framework
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the software development lifecycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous integration, build processes, testing, and operations
- A commitment to writing quality code including writing unit and UI automated tests
- An eagerness to learn new things and to help others do the same
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and project management to understand requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
- Developed at least one complete network-based client application, available in the App Store
- Experience developing against the Salesforce.com Mobile SDK
- Salesforce.com development experience and/or relevant technical certifications
- Experience with Agile development methodology (e.g., Scrum)
Working at Mavens – Love What You Do And Make It Matter. We are dedicated to building a company that we can all be proud of. We come from all over the world and bring with us the passion and skill to solve incredibly difficult problems and a shared commitment to fostering a culture of openness, diversity, respect, and excellence.
- Employees First
- Customer Heroes