We are looking for a highly motivated cloud security engineer with in-depth experience integrating security into the CI/CD pipeline. Experience in AWS is essential with GCP experience an added bonus but not essential.
Reporting to the VP Security you will work closely with our SRE and Dev Teams to drive Ebury cloud security and make sure we stay at the forefront of secure technical innovation.
- Extensive experience integrating security requirements into CI/CD pipeline
- The ability to drive technical security through code and automation
- Preferably Software Development experience at minimum scripting ability in Python
- Extensive experience automating security tools
- Familiarity with tools such as Terraform, Jenkins, Ansible, Jira, K8s, etc.
- Experience with cloud native tools such as GuardDuty, WAF, config etc.
- Ability to upskill engineering teams and mentor junior security staff
- Cloud and container experience with Docker, AWS solutions (EKS, ECS)
- Experience working in a devops environment