InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Lead Backend Engineer – Inspect to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team
We’re looking for technical experts who can turn product ideas into reality and operate diverse products for millions of customers, from the small to the behemoth. We’re excited by challenges of scale—both the number and size of customers—and a diverse set of products. We’re building complex and complicated tools and creating new features and functionality. Every team ships code daily. We’re motivated to not only deliver the best products, but also to personally achieve.
What you’ll do:
- Continuously push the limits in Go and kubernetes
- Ensure your software delivery includes unit, integration, and end-to-end testing
- Ensure software is designed with long-term maintainability in mind
- Participate in code reviews and help to guide software architecture decisions
- Ensure optimal performance and scalability of your software, which may include partnerships with Frontend Engineers, Product Managers, and Designers
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Go and modern backend frameworks
- Multiple years of experience working on teams designing, building, and debugging high volume, scalable SaaS applications from end-to-end
- Curiosity to iterate and improve on solutions; you view unknowns as challenges and enjoy them
- Experience with Metrics Monitoring
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.