– Develop backend APIs that are used by our mobile applications
– Develop Food AI API used by third parties (Samsung, Huawei, Verily, Roche, etc.)
– Maintain backend services running with high up-time
– Contribute to machine learning data processing pipelines
Java & Python backend developer
– In-depth understanding of Java with working knowledge of Java Servlets
– Working knowledge of Python
– Working knowledge of Google Cloud platform, including App Engine
– Deep knowledge of REST APIs
– Independent problem solver
– Five years of software development experience (everything counts)
– Fast learner
– Front-end skills.
– Experience with machine learning and big data.
– Flexible Compensation
– Stock options
– Health Care Insurance
– Disability Insurance
– Dental Care Insurance
– Life Insurance
– Vacation Pay
– Flexible Workplace
– Paid Leave
Azumio is an AI-driven mobile health solutions company. A leader in developing innovative health and fitness apps on mobile devices with more than 100 million downloads to date on both iOS and Android platforms. We are dedicated to improving people’s health and wellness by influencing healthy behavior through the use of fitness, nutrition, and other health-related applications.
We are looking for a backend server developer with some frontend skills. You’ll work in a small team in Redwood City and collaborate with remote team members.