At Later, we believe that there should be a simpler way to plan your visual content marketing. Aggregating, storing, planning and optimizing your visual content marketing campaigns should take as little time as possible so you can spend your time making the best campaigns possible.
Starting at a hackathon in 2014, Later (formerly known as Latergramme), has evolved from an easy-to-use scheduling tool for Instagram posts. Now a top-ranked visual content marketing platform, Later let’s you aggregate, plan, grow your audience, and share your photos and videos to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Our core cultural values are manifested in our practices and processes every day. We highly value transparency and fairness in everything we do. We look for people who like to move quickly, are ambitious yet humble and have a great sense of humour. If you have a mischievous spark of fun, that’s even better.
- A natural tendency to take initiative, achieve results and generally #GSD.
- A desire to constantly stay organized and create efficiency using technology, bringing order to chaos and uncertainty.
- Teamwork is your middle name. You want to brainstorm with the best of them and are continually looking for ways to do it better.
- A humbleness to recognize that sometimes you’ll need to apologize and admit mistakes (we’re all human after all!)
- Understand and work well in startup culture – be able and willing to take on all sorts of tasks and responsibilities.
We list our values and beliefs first because they are non-negotiable; if you’re still reading then check out some of the responsibilities you will own.
What we’re looking for:
Our team is growing quickly! Later is used by thousands of people and brands every day, what you do will directly impact their experience. We are looking for a talented Intermediate iOS Developer to join our Engineering team and help implement new product features and prototype experiments.
- Develop features and fix bugs for our iOS app which is used by thousands of users every day
- Develop code in Swift
- Work in our iterative, agile software development process
- Design and write well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented Swift code
- Embrace a test-driven development process, and conduct code reviews with other members of the dev team.
- Work with our Product team to help implement user interfaces
- Collaborate and work with our Customer Success team to better understand our users needs and how our product could better meet their needs.
Qualifications & Technical Skills:
- 2+ Years work experience developing Mobile applications
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in computer science, information technology, software engineering or related.
- Experience with iOS and/or Android development
- Published a mobile app in the App Store or the Google Play store (include a link in your application!)
- Experience developing software within an Agile development cycle
- Design and write well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code.
- Entrepreneurial by nature, you excel in a fast-paced, agile environment where critical thinking and strong problem solving skills are a given
- The tech startup industry is where you want to be. You thrive on the cutting edge and get excited to learn more, push boundaries and innovate every day.
- Experience leading a team or projects would be an asset.
- An avid Instagrammer who loves photos and pictures is a bonus.
What we need from you:
If you think this role might be the next step in your career, we’d love to hear from you. A resume is good, but we want to see your work so please include links to your Github projects and App store releases and be sure to tell us why this role is for you.