At Kalypso we believe in the power of creativity, diversity and innovation to change the world. We’re looking for new Kalypsonians to join us in delivering on that promise.
We are innovators, intrapreneurs, strategists, data scientists, technologists, practitioners. We hail from different backgrounds with different ideas and different ways of looking at the world.
We are looking for the absolute best to join our team – balanced individuals who are willing to go the extra mile to provide the sustainable results our clients expect. At the same time, we are looking for real, multi-dimensional people – characters with character – who complement their expertise and intelligence with personality and integrity.
IT Specialist/SharePoint Online Administrator Job Description
Location: Bucharest, Romania (European Innovation Center)
The IT (Information Technology) Specialist/SharePoint Administrator position is a versatile services, helpdesk and SharePoint Online support position. You will work with all service areas within Kalypso to ensure information is secure and accessible, so business operations run efficiently. You will work to improve the IT infrastructure to facilitate the rapid growth of the organization. The work is fast paced, demanding, and provides unparalleled exposure to unique opportunities. The learning curve can be quite steep at times, but our team will help you develop a broad set of skills and enable you to explore areas that are of interest to you.
- Respond to helpdesk inquires to troubleshoot, manage and resolve technical issues for all Kalypso employees globally
- Perform employee on-boarding and off-boarding procedures, including administration using Azure Active Directory
- Work with third party service providers to analyze and resolve technical issues
- Provide provisioning, support, and inventory control of equipment (laptops, printers, networks, conference rooms)
- Administer InTune and Mobile Device Management for all deployed equipment
- Administer cloud-based Office 365 platform, with emphasis on administration and support for SharePoint Online
- Setup and configure new computers, both PC and MAC. Provide support and resolution of all laptop related issues
- Support the deployment all IT systems as needed
- Governance: Participate in continual improvement of standards, processes and procedures required to deliver high quality service, auditing and analyzing systems to ensure security and data integrity
Requirements & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or technical training in Information Technology, and 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience SharePoint Online Administration
- Experience troubleshooting hardware issues and replacing hardware on both Windows and Apple Laptops
- Experience installing software, patches, updates on laptops, desktops, and servers
- Experience troubleshooting basic network, software, and printing problems
- Capacity to quickly learn new systems and solve complex technical problems with creativity
- Ability to perform analysis and research of various technologies independently
- Ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills
- Work location is Bucharest
- Approximately 25% travel required
- Powershell expertise
- MDM (Mobile Device Management) and troubleshooting
- Experience or certification in ITIL