Sonatype is the leader in software supply chain automation technology with over 1,000 enterprise customers, and is trusted by more than 10 million software developers. Sonatype enables teams and developers to automatically integrate security at every stage of the modern development pipeline by combining in-depth component intelligence with real-time remediation guidance. We are expanding our Nexus team, responsible for unlocking insight from vast amounts of software component data, powering our suite of products enabling our customers from making informed and automated decisions in managing their software supply chain.
What do you bring?
- Deep software engineering experience; we primarily use Java and Apache Maven
- Knowledge and experience with Java technologies like OSGi, Guice, and Jersey
- Knowledge and experience with automated testing using Junit, Spock, Selenium
- Database and data manipulation skills working with relational or non-relational models (OrientDB, PostgreSQL and H2)
- Strong ability to select and integrate appropriate tools, frameworks, systems to build great solutions.
- Deep curiosity for how things work and desire to make them better.
- Curremtly reside in US, Canada or Columbia, and are legally authorized to work without sponsorship in the corresponding country.