Mobomo is a group of exceptional designers and engineers building world-class digital experiences. Our reputation for creating beautiful, innovative and scalable web and mobile applications has won us clients from federal agencies to Fortune 100 companies to napkin-stage startups. We are lean, agile, and cloud-first. We bring great ideas to life, and we move fast.
FULL-STACK DRUPAL DEVELOPER – RESTON, VA
As a Full-Stack Drupal Developer with Mobomo you will:
- Create, improve, and extend website functionality in Drupal 7/8 applications by building views, content types, blocks, panels, user roles/permissions, etc.
- Select appropriate community-contributed Drupal modules to satisfy functional requirements.
- Develop custom Drupal modules in PHP where necessary, utilizing Drupal community best practices for code structure and style.
- Test, troubleshoot, triage and remediate functional defects.
- Communicate clearly and effectively about technical issues and resolutions, both within the team and to external clients and stakeholders.
- Join an Agile/Scrum development team, participating in daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning, retrospectives, and other Scrum ceremonies.
- Assist fellow engineers with technical problem-solving.
- Work on some of the coolest projects in the industry, shipping software early and often.
- Enjoy our award-winning culture including flexible time off.
- Degree in Computer Science or IT, or comparable on-the-job experience or training.
- Two years experience building websites in Drupal, or 3-5 years experience with WordPress or other LAMP stack-based content management system.
- Familiarity with the Drupal ecosystem and common contributed modules.
- In-depth knowledge of HTML, CSS, and jQuery.
- Knowledge of PHP sufficient to build, troubleshoot and debug Drupal modules.
- Strong experience with Git and knowledge of GitFlow best practices.
- Detailed mental model of HTTP, client/server architecture and how websites work.
- Skilled with basic UNIX command line tools, SSH, and especially Drush.
- Experience integrating open-source and third-party applications into existing systems, especially within a Drupal framework.
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum software development environment.
- Be excited about cutting-edge technologies, and be able to explain why.
- Must be U.S. citizen and eligible for Public Trust clearance.
- Contributions to open-source projects available on a public Git repository, especially Drupal modules.
- Experience with automated functional testing, especially Selenium and Gherkin-based frameworks like Lettuce and Behat.
- Experience with DevOps, cloud infrastructure, or Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana (ELK stack).
- Superior client-facing skills and ability to communicate technical subject-matter in non-technical terms.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification.
- AWS Cloud Practitioner certification.
Mobomo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.