You will be essential in shaping the early features and functionality of our fast growing financial services tool. You will have direct access to the products primary users as well as a strong influence on the technology used to solve our problems.
Our teams are self organized and small (2-5 people) and are given the freedom to solve problems as they see fit as long as they understand that they own the software they create.
Our tech stack includes PHP/Symfony3, MySQL, Ansible & AWS with microservices written in Clojure and Java.
Email a resume and any relevant social profiles to hello[@]owsy.com to apply
- 3+ Years experience building web applications or RESTful API’s.
- Self directed, and mature enough to work in distributed environments.
- Love to learn and are constantly tinkering with the latest tech and have several side projects to share.
- Comfortable with learning how to deploy and monitor servers in multiple data centers.
- You should be familiar with Linux environments and databases such MySQL, PostgreSQL and MS SQL Server.
- Git version control, TDD, build automation and continuous integration should all be familiar terms.
- Understand the value of an MVP and fast feedback loops (you will have direct face to face access to the products users).
- Comfortable taking ownership of a product while juggling multiple projects.
- Enjoy creating documention and aiding others understand and navigate through issues.