As one of the early employees at Forest, you will be deeply involved in:
- Leading the back and front-end development
- Thinking and building the upcoming Forest features
- Choosing tools we will be using
- Leading and implementing future API’s of providers
- Working on the global scope of the app.
- Maintain and enhance existing applications and integrated systems
- Perform complete testing of application–unit and system
- Experience in developing, releasing, and maintaining web and native applications under pressure
- Solid understanding of web technologies
- Passion about writing high-quality, maintainable and robust code
- Ability to work with Git
- A good culture fit (passionate – reliable – straightforward)
- Hacker spirit: you love technical challenges, to prototype and to find creative ways to solve problems in the shortest timeframe.
- Doer DNA: “Tomorrow” is not part of your vocabulary. You get shit done and hate procrastination.
- Product Lover: you thrive for well designed UX and always focus on customers needs