The Identity Team plays a critical role in executing on that vision—our mission is to swiftly and accurately answer the questions “who is this customer?” (i.e. authentication) and “is this customer who they say they are?” (i.e. verification). We pursue hard engineering problems like secure user authentication, ID document verification and biometric identity verification, with a focus on building a secure and frictionless user experience.
This is where you come in—you’ll work closely with design, product, compliance, fraud, security, customer success, and mobile teams to build the Identity frontend that will help onboard our next 100 million customers to Coinbase.com. If you’re excited by the problem spaces of designing and delivering engaging user experiences, and building trustworthy financial systems, we should talk!
What we look for in you:
- You have 3+ years of experience in software engineering
- You’re familiar with product and design lifecycles, and collaborating closely with designers and product managers
- You write high quality, well tested code to meet the needs of your customers
- You’re comfortable with identifying and fixing performance bottlenecks
- You’re passionate about building an open financial system that brings the world together