We’re now looking for a talented Frontend Developer to join our team, helping to ensure that our eCommerce projects are delivered to the very highest standards.
You’ll be responsible for the development, build and testing of key eCommerce web builds here at Statement and report in to the Technical Director. During each day you’ll work with clients, Account Managers, Web Designers, Developers and Marketers to ensure that everyone’s on the same page and that projects are delivered to the highest standards.
We’re looking for:
- 2+ years of front-end development experience;
- Ideally experience of the Shopify Platform (bonus points!);
- Experience with Version Control (git);
- Great communication – in person, via email and on the phone;
- Brilliantly organised so colleagues and clients receive the right updates at the right time;
- The ability to understand project requirements and to work with other team members to ensure excellent delivery;
- A passion and interest in eCommerce and online retail;
- Experience and proficiency using cloud-based project management apps such as Jira and Confluence;
- Experience with eCommerce platforms (extra brownie points for Shopify but Magento or others are fine too).
- An expert multi-tasker – quick on their feet and calm in a crisis (not that we have many of them, but good just in case).