Here at Ebury, we have a flat structure. This means teams join various different steps of the production process in a proactive way all while being in permanent contact with stakeholders. Our ideal candidate needs strong teamwork skills and is hungry to leave a footprint in this sector.
- Senior experience in professional software development
- Experience building SPA applications with VueJS or similar frameworks
- Solid knowledge of CSS and some pre-processors as SASS
- Solid experience in unit testing patterns
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent communications skills
NICE TO HAVE
- Some exposure to a backend programming language like Python
- Experience with MVC web frameworks like Django
- Experience working in financial environment
- You love maintainable code; KISS and DRY are your daily mantras. You understand that writing beautiful and readable code is the key to building a great product, and you are able to follow industry best practices.
- You understand the importance of receiving feedback. You use code reviews to improve yourself and to share your expertise with other members of the team.
- You enjoy building and developing new features as much as bug fixing. Every code that you ship is an opportunity to improve the user experience.
- You are self-organised and can work autonomously.
- You enjoy working in a team. You are used to working with others such as QA, UX or DevOps, and are able to learn and share your knowledge with them.
- You will be working on the company’s end-user web application, delivering new features designed by our cutting-edge UX team.
- You will contribute to evolving legacy code on our brand-new front-end stack, based on a SPA pattern.
- You will have the chance to do some backend work, creating or updating endpoints in our API.
ABOUT THE TEAM
- We are a highly motivated and talented team that build the main product used by our clients.
- We work with an Agile methodology doing iterations of two weeks and delivery features using a release train process that happens every week.
Our stack is composed of several frameworks that have changed over the years. The most relevant are:
- Frontend: ES6, VueJS, Jest, Bootstrap 4, SASS, npm, webpack
- Backend: Python, Django, PostgreSql, REST Api
- Other tools: Git, Mercurial, JIRA.
WHY WORK WITH US
- Great professional opportunity to develop your career in an international company and in a continuously innovative environment
- Participate in one of the most disruptive technological sectors
- We offer competitive conditions as well as the possibility to keep growing thanks to continuous reviews and career path
- Internal blog to share technical knowledge. Read more about Ebury Labs