I’m looking to hire or partner with other like minded remote freelancers that enjoy using the tools that I focus on in my blog and my forum. In a nutshell, that’s typically Ruby on Rails and ReactJs 26. The projects are web apps for startups and our own internal startup project.
If you’ve got another full-time gig, then working with me part-time could be a great way to dip your toes into my world of remote telecommuting 123.
In terms of partnering, if you have consulting firm or are a busy freelancer, let’s connect, in case you’ve either got extra bandwidth, or if you need to find a subcontractor
- Programming is a passion, not a job.
- Active contributions to open source, including pull requests, sample applications, etc.
- Lots of communication samples, including blogging, forum participation, etc.
- Ability to manage your own time and motivation.
- Your own setup to be super effective, including faster Internet and an awesome Mac.
- You understand this project: https://github.com/justin808/react-webpack-rails-tutorial/ 260. We’re using this as a template for all our projects.