We’re hiring our next Front-End Angular Engineer to join our growing team in Buenos Aires. In this project we are creating a .NET Core 3 backend with an Angular frontend. The system will be hosted on Azure. The frontend will be a simple Azure Web App, while the backend will be contained on a Kubernetes/Docker environment.
FRONT END ANGULAR ENGINEER – BUENOS AIRES
- Experience with Angular 7+
- Experience working with APIs
- Experience working with ngrx
- Experience collaborating with clients and team members to iteratively create an interface
Nice to have:
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience testing and optimizing application performance
Working at Mobomo means:
- Having the support of world class designers, engineers, and leaders to make you look good and help you grow
- Use our agile and lean startup principles to ship software early and often
- Work in our flexible, result-oriented work environment
- Fully remote work.
Join us! We meet once a month at Co-working spaces in Palermo and have a lot of fun!
“Mobomo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”