Do you enjoy collaborating in a consultative environment and guiding people using best practices to achieve great results? Do you want to influence and contribute to the growth of a high performing, quality focused team? If so, Theorem wants to know more about you!
This is a remote role. We are a remote first company with offices in Los Angeles and New York. We have team members all around the world. This role sits in a team that collaborates and works in congruency with other development teams in a more structured environment.
While Theorem is a remote first company and we usually consider candidates from all over, due to project requirements, this particular role does have a location requirement of -3 to -8 UTC.
- 5 + years of professional experience
- Strong server side development experience utilizing .NET Technologies
- Hands on professional experience using .NET Core is a strong plus
- Experience with web application frameworks, such as ASP.NET Core
- Expertise in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- You enjoy writing reusable libraries and clean, readable C# code
- Good knowledge of design and architectural patterns and development best practices
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
- Previous experience building scalable enterprise web applications
- Have previous experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Good understanding of CLR and its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Strong hands on experience using Git is required
- Previous experience using TFS is a plus
- Previous professional experience with cloud providers is required. Experience with Azure is definitely a plus
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Previous remote work experience is required
- Previous experience collaborating on highly distributed teams
- Possess a passion for software development
- Possess a drive to get things done
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Previous consulting experience is a strong plus
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Possess a strong and reliable internet connection.
- Align a portion of your day with the business hours of Pacific Time Zone – UTC -7