About the Role:
We are CrowdStrike, a fast-growing security company that protects our wide range of customers from cybersecurity attacks. We’re investing in Program Managers who are energetic, eager to learn, flexible and capable of managing large scale /complex engineering projects in a fast-paced environment.
As a Program Manager, you’ll be responsible for supporting the several teams who are responsible for developing our world-class user experience. Your primary job will entail driving the project schedules for the teams you support, working with Product Managers, the Development Manager, and the engineering team in order to ensure timely delivery against the roadmap. You’ll work closely across teams to collaborate to ensure dependencies are well known, critical issues are identified and resolved. You’ll also support other projects which involve all teams across the CrowdStrike platform.
- 4+ years of experience working in a program/project management capacity for software development
- Experience with Systems Development Lifecycle and Project Management Methodologies, specifically Agile/Scrum
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework methodology a plus
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills are required
- Must work effectively and professionally with cross-functional groups across divisions, worldwide, as part of a team
- Must exhibit meticulous attention to detail, and have the ability to make good, timely decisions
- Comfort with proactively and independently driving for results in small team environments
- Demonstrate self-learning capabilities, taking initiative in a fast pace/quickly changing environment