As one of Docker’s Engineering Managers in the US, you will be responsible for growing and leading a team of highly skilled engineers that are actively working on Docker Hub. This will include overseeing project development as well as the career growth of each team member.
The ideal candidate is a proven leader who will be able to foster the growth of a diverse engineering group while driving highly critical technical projects end-to-end. You should be passionate, extremely knowledgeable about systems engineering and shipping software securely with high quality.
- You have built SaaS products and understand the challenges of running a SaaS platform at global scale
- 10+ years as a software engineer with operational experience leading high-performance engineering teams
- Excellent communication skills
- You have a deep understanding of the needs of developers and appreciate the unique challenges of crafting a product experience that speaks to developer sensibilities
- You can break down complex technical problems into small, release-able, user valued features
- Capacity to navigate between the business and technical domains of a software implementation project, providing leadership in both
- Excellent ability to lead, inspire, and mentor highly skilled engineers