We are currently looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Embedded Linux Software developer with Open-Source exposure to join our team in our office in Cambridge/UK. This position requires regular presence in our Cambridge office although remote working can be possible from time-to-time.
Your main mission will be two fold:
– Contribute to the development, expansion and support of our Automated Device Testing Lab Infrastructure (leveraging LAVA – Linaro Automated Validation Architecture) based in our Cambridge office. This infrastructure is provided as a testing service to multiple customers, communities and projects. It is located in our Cambridge office and currently supports a variety of DUTs (Device Under Tests) from SBCs (Single Board Computers), HW boards to laptops and servers, which need to be setup up, configured (programmed/flashed) and connected for power, network and test automation.
– Provide consulting services to our clients in the areas of Embedded Linux (bootloaders, Linux kernel, BSP, Linux Distros) through software development, integration, debug and testing for different types of products and customers.
- Broad Linux experience (e.g. uBoot, Linux kernel and BSP, Linux Distros, Flashing, low-level debugging)
- Knowledge of open source development methodologies and relevant open source communities
- Knowledge of ARM processors-based HW boards, Networking, Single Boards Computers and Power Switches is essential
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues in a Linux-based environment
- Good English language skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work and communicate in an online fully distributed environment