About the role
CrowdStrike is looking to build a team of DevOps engineers ( ElasticSearch, Cassandra) to help us take our data systems operations and automation to the next level.
Do you love working with data plane services like Cassandra or ElasticSearch?Are you comfortable building self-service APIs and automation around large-scale cloud-based critical systems?Then, let’s have a talk!
This position is open to candidates in Bucharest (Office and Remote), Brasov and Isai (Remote).
- Experience automating creation and maintenance of large scale data-stores.
- Experience on ElasticSearch or Cassandra.
- Experience building, securing and supporting internal service APIs.
- Experience with large-scale, business-critical Linux environments.
- Good knowledge of Python / Ruby.
- Experience operating within the cloud, preferably Amazon Web Services.
- A combination of confidence and independence with the prudence to know when to
ask for help from the rest of the team.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Working with the latest technologies
- Training budget (certifications, conferences)
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
- Maintain a deep understanding of the data components including Cassandra, ElasticSearch and use that understanding to automate creation and maintenance of properly configured clusters.
- Work with Engineering to roll out new products and features.
- Develop infrastructure services to support the CrowdStrike engineering team’s pursuit of a full DevOps model.
- Work closely with Engineering and Customer Support to troubleshoot time-sensitive production issues, regardless of when they happen.
- Keep petabytes of critical business data safe, secure, and available.