OnceHub is an innovative and thriving Software-as-a-Service company founded in 2006 with the mission to provide a seamless, feature-rich scheduling platform to businesses. We have grown rapidly in the last few years and now have more than 150 employees in over 30 cities from 6 countries around the world.
OnceHub has a close-knit culture of creative, analytical minds working together.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be engaged in many projects working as part of a growing agile team. You will be a focal point in your area of expertise, taking an important role in shaping the DevOps architecture, tools and process. You will report directly to the DevOps Manager and work closely with R&D teams in Israel and India.
- As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for implementing, automating, deploying, monitoring and administering our application’s infrastructure
- You will take responsibility for the availability, performance, infrastructure security and scalability of our product
- You will develop different plans, policies, procedures and automation processes
- At least 5 years experience as a DevOps Engineer in a large SaaS company.
- At least 2 years of CI CD experience is required (GIT, SVN, Jenkins).
- Understanding of different agile methodologies and ability to adapt quickly to new technologies
- Experience in managing cloud-based environments (AWS/Azure)
- Experience with orchestration tools such as Docker, Salt and Kubernetes.
- Experience with any configuration management tool such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet.
- Experience with various databases such as MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL
- Strong understanding of Software Development, knowledge how to support environments for different technologies, such as .net, Node.js, Python and PHP.
- Working experience with shell scripts.
- Good to have power-shell knowledge.
- Strong background in Windows\Linux administration.
- Experience with NginX web server
- Excellent English communication and strong troubleshooting skills.
In our CEO’s words, “Creating a winning product is a daunting and never-ending endeavor. Getting it strategically right is the only beginning. You need to constantly turn every stone and be a perfectionist with every little detail.”
If you are ready for a new challenge, love technology, and want to work on a strong product OnceHub could be the place for you, send us your resume today!