OnceHub is an innovative and thriving Software-as-a-Service company founded in 2006 with the mission to provide a seamless, feature-rich scheduling platform to businesses. We have grown rapidly in the last few years and now have more than 150 employees in over 30 cities from 6 countries around the world.
OnceHub has a close-knit culture of creative, analytical minds working together.
As a Build and Release Engineer you will be engaged in many projects working as part of a growing agile team. You will report directly to the DevOps Manager and work closely with R&D teams in Israel and India.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Build and Release Management
- Experience in Software Configuration Management, installation, configuration, deploying and maintaining the applications
- Monitor, analyse, and document build-release related work.
- Must have done Automation through various scripting languages.
- Good to have knowledge of Powershell scripting.
- Must have administrator experience of any version control system like (GitHub, Subversion).
- Generate regular reports and performance metrics
- Monitor production environment and report status.
- Ensure quality of release candidates by doing POCs, drills, testing if required.
- Should have good knowledge of Cloud infrastructure and networking concepts.
- Artifact management, and deployment (CI/CD pipelines).
- Collaborate with teams to improve engineering tools, systems, procedures and ensure data security and productivity.
- Should be able to visualize and be able to detect anomalies early, preempt possible outcomes, risks and be able to suggest alternate solution.
- Flexible to learn new technologies.
- Experience working in an Agile methodology.
- Good to have experience in SQL.
- The candidate should be ready to work extended hours in case of production issues. Should be ready to work on weekends for production Releases.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be a team player and have experience of working in a team.