WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR BI DEVELOPER/CONSULTANT CANDIDATES IN THE UK, CANADA, AND NV, AZ, NM, AND TX.
Iridium Technology is the premier provider or BI solutions for law firms. Our company is experiencing rapid growth, and we need to add another consultant/developers to our team. You will be joining an elite group, and we only hire “spectacular” candidates. We offer high salaries, home office based employment, and a complete benefits package that includes an “unlimited vacation” policy. We will consider qualified candidates in the US and Canada.
The position of BI Consultant/Developer requires candidates with very strong development skills. This is a client-facing role, so excellent communication skills are also a must. We are looking for applicants who are entrepreneurial, incredibly bright, organized, focused, creative problem solvers, able to work independently, extremely hard-working, and who embrace the home office-based lifestyle. We will consider both graduate and senior applicants.
The role encompasses a combination of consulting and development duties, including:
- Client-facing resource: work directly with law firm clients to implement and support Iridium BI products
- Report/dashboard design and development
- Manage client product implementations and projects to successful outcomes
- Requirements gathering, both for development projects and consulting/implementation projects
- Design, code, deploy, and test client-specific customizations and enhancements
- Design, code, deploy, and test Iridium BI product features and enhancements
- Development of software tools for internal use
- Technical investigations
- Client support/training
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar
- Strong development skills and experience. Our technologies are SQL Server (relational database, T-SQL, SSAS, SSRS), HTML5, Angular JS, C# and others. While we prefer experience with these technologies, we will consider developers that are familiar with other technologies — our thinking is that hard-core coders can learn any technology stack.
- Excellent written/oral communications skills
- Strong experience in Legal IT (ADERANT, Elite Enterprise, Elite 3E) is a big plus, but is not required