SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 335,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
SurveyMonkey Rewards is a mobile application that allows people to take surveys and earn rewards. This fun, colorful application is designed to be easy-to-use, intuitive to interact with, and delightful to experience. Download it on Google Play and see for yourself!
We’re a small engineering team focused on quickly building new features and functionality to improve our app’s customer experience. In this role you have a chance to work closely with other engineers, product designers, and product managers, taking product specs and turning them into a finished product. We’re looking for someone who is comfortable being the technical owner of our Android app, but who is also open to learning and working in our iOS codebase.
- Experience building complex Android apps that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- 2+ years of experience in mobile application development.
- Fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and problem solving.
- Proficiency in at least one modern object-oriented language, preferably Kotlin.
- Excellent debugging skills using Android Studio.
- A desire to learn our iOS codebase and iOS development best practices.
- Experience with RxKotlin or RxJava.
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to detail.
- Good organizational and problem solving skills.
- Great teammate who is self-motivated and well-organized.
- Strong sense of ownership for the work and code you produce.
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.