As a software engineer for Android, you will build and maintain Wallet app for Android, that lets our users manage cryptographic identities, securely store digital assets, and interface with decentralized applications. You’ll work closely with our product and design teams to identify what our customers need, and work cross functionally with other engineering and non-engineering teams to ship new features to the Wallet app. If you’re passionate about cryptocurrency, the decentralized web, hard engineering problems, and building great user experiences, we should talk.
What we look for in you:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in developing native mobile applications with Java, Kotlin, Rx, and working within a team environment.
- You’re familiar with mobile product and design lifecycles, and collaborating closely with designers and product managers.
- You have experience shipping mobile apps to a large user base.
- You write high quality code with unit and automated tests.
- You’re comfortable with identifying and fixing performance bottlenecks.
- You’re passionate about building an open financial system that brings the world together.